All prices exclude VAT which will be added at the prevailing rate at checkout.
Availability: In Stock
Light weight building panel consisting of three layers, produced and controlled according to standard EN 13168. It consists of class B mineral wool (non-flammable / self-extinguishing according to EN 13168) and two outer layers made of wood-cement composite.
- Non flammable / self extinguishing
- Light weight and good thermal insulation
- Vapour permeable
- Durable and highly resistant to aggressive substances
- Stable surface appropriate for all types of finishing coats including mortar and concrete plaster
- Very elastic with high flexural strength
- Simple treatment while mounting
Field of application:
- Thermal insulation of outer walls of individual buildings, schools, office buildings, residental buildings
- thermal insulation of ceilings, garages, work places...
- If plastered it is a good fire protection for wooden structures
- For building with “coated concrete” system and “lost framework” system
- Good noise absorber for ceilings and walls of sport halls, industrial buildings
Please visit the Savotherm product page for more information.